Anonymous said: answer all the even numbers
2. my first kiss was freshman year of high school, w/ my first girlfriend in the hallway
4. the thing I regret the most so far is probably not starting doing all sorts of music sooner cuz I’d probably be baller at everything by now
6. my worst birthday… hm i literally can’t remember an absolutely awful one idk.
8. i can’t think of anything i’m super proud of tbh other than a little self portrait i made but it’s nothing serious or extravagant so i dunno
10. the biggest fight i’ve ever had was with my mom and i cussed her out and threatened to walk out n call my grams to pick me up
12. i don’t know the worst dream i’ve had but last night i had a dream i was running past all these mirrors but every time i looked, my reflection turned around and looked at me real creepy n i was spooked
14. i went to ireland and london this summer and met a bunch of my distant ass cousins and it was awesome
16. best party i’ve been too was at the co op i live at, everything was poppin and there were hella cute queers and rainbow jello shots
18. in elementary school i had a best friend named lizzy and she was goth as fuck and really silly and interesting and she really wanted to be my friend for some reason
20. i had to turn someone down recently bc i’m weird and cant handle new things right now i think
22. my worst fear is really hard to explain so i’ll open that can of worms later
24. i think it meant a lot to me when my ex still wanted me in her life after all the shit that happened after we broke up.
26. when i’m sick i watch cartoons n eat candy
28. noooooooo i literally don’t even knowwww
30. bad kissers turn me the fuck off. like i probably won’t fuck you if i think you’re a bad kisser
32. when i’m sad i play music, write, walk, and again. eat candy
34. huh, probably when i got this twinge in my back
36. hannah montana, high school musical 1, idfc
38. I have like 5165165 songs that remind me of my ex and it makes me so happy but i also want to cry about it a lil. otherwise nicki minaj reminds me of samuel and i’ll forever be fond of that
40. the end of a lot of my relationships with people ended this year, and a lot of them were for the better.